School of Ruach
16 Wednesday Sessions
January 9 ~ April 24
Casper Gomez, Instructor
This program is for students of all ages who are interested in GUITAR and the entertainment industry. These interests may include (but are not limited to) live performances, studio recording, live / studio production and engineering, band management, music direction, music video editing, promotion and much more.
Everything from the fog machines on the ground to the lights in the air!
Learn what makes a real music production ROCK!
Classes begin Wednesday January 9th
Casper Gomez of MusiCreations Studios has over 18 years experience with the music industry, including 10 years of instructional experience with children and adults of all ages.
Casper designed this first class for students interested in beginning guitar, as well as exploring the music industry. Students will learn how to read basic guitar tablature in addition to how standard music industry production works.
Music production lessons will include:
- How to Manage a Band (how to manage a band's money and more)
- How to Record a CD (compose, arrange, and produce your songs)
- Setting up a Concert (what it takes to set up your own BIG concert)
- How to be a Professional Musician (what it takes to be a STAR!!)
Cost: $10 per drop-in class or $128 for the semester
- For more information on class schedule or payment - and to SIGN UP - please contact Rachel Brookins email@example.com
- For more information on class content or private instruction - please contact Casper Gomez Casperlive3000@yahoo.com or visit his website at www.mcstudiosound.com
Post a Comment