So, Abq Jew knows you business owners and organization leaders are asking, how does Abq Jew (an entirely online venture) serve the Jewish community of Albuquerque and beyond and fit into my marketing plan?
First, let's look at the numbers.
- Abq Jew's Alexa Traffic Rank hovers around 980,000 (Facebook is Number 1) - which is very competitive for the Albuquerque market. (See the Abq Jew Traffic Report for current numbers.)
- The Abq Jew Web gets about 2,000 pageviews per month; the Abq Jewish Events Calendar is the most popular page.
- The Abq Jew Blog gets about 6,000 pageviews per month; that's about 200 pageviews per day.
- Google searches will consistently produce Abq Jew fairly high in the results.
- Each Abq Jew Blog post immediately goes to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Duke City Fix - to be read by Abq Jew's growing numbers of followers.
- Each week's Abq Jew Blog posts are automatically sent every Friday to an always-expanding email list.
- Abq Jew appeals to those all over the world (especially in the US and Israel) who are interested in Jewish topics.
- Abq Jew appeals to visitors and potential relocators who are particularly interested in Albuquerque and New Mexico Jewish topics - like synagogue locations, where to find kosher food, or how to learn about Jewish history and life in the Land of Enchantment.
- Abq Jew tremendously appeals to those who want to stay up-to-date on Jewish events in Albuquerque and beyond.
- Abq Jew's readers are typically highly educated high net worthers who are well-connected in Albuquerque and beyond.
The AbqJew.net blog and AbqJew.com website present a constantly creative and fresh look at the dynamic activities and personalities of the Albuquerque Jewish community.
They are outstanding resources for Jews who reside in Albuquerque as well as for Jews who are considering relocating to our city. This unique, exciting blog / website combination well reflects the enchanting spirit of Albuquerque Jewry.Abq Jew hears you ask
What does this all mean?
To which Abq Jew responds:
We could work well together.
Give Abq Jew a call!
Give Abq Jew a call!